Travel Services has added a Warning Feature to alert the "Reviewer" of possible "Duplication of Expenses" to the Expense Statement.
The new Warning Feature alerts the "Reviewer" that expenses have already been submitted for this trip. This Warning Feature may prevent possible duplication of expenses.
When the "Reviewer" checks the Reviewer Attestation box:
When the warning message appears:
- A warning message indicates: "Expenses have already been processed for trip number ######."
When the "Reviewer" selects "No:"
- The "Reviewer" must respond to the question: "Are you sure this is not a duplicate reimbursement?" by selecting "Yes" or "No."
When the "Reviewer" selects "Yes:"
- The application will display the Consolidated Trip Report (CARS) for that trip number.
- The application will restore the Attestation & Comments tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, the "Reviewer" may click on the taskbar to access the Consolidated Trip Report (CARS) for the trip number to verify the previous expenses, the correct traveler, and the correct trip.
- The application will restore the Attestation & Comments tab so the "Reviewer" can proceed with the form.
Should additional information be required, contact Travel Services at 301.405.0607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.